Respoweb is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person.
Processing – any transaction or set of transactions made on personal data or sets of personal data.
Person concerned – a physical person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a physical person under 16 years old.
We / us (capitalized or not) – Magneta
Principles of data protection
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair and transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the treatment on request.
- Treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data subject’s rights
The Person Concerned has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they come from, why and by whom they are processed.
- Permission to access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation – which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the treatment – which means in some cases that you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right, you can exercise it whenever there is a result of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning you or affecting you in a significant way.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to File a Complaint – In the event that we deny your request for access, we will provide you with the reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been processed, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority – which means you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you provided us
We record the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information needed to deliver a product / service or to enhance your customer experience with us.
Information automatically collected about you
When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be logged.
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your customer experience.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data for:
To provide you our services. This includes, for example, registering your account, providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing promotional items at your request, and communicating with you about these products and services. We can also communicate and interact with you; and inform you of changes to services.
- Improve your customer experience
Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation; We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent. Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Log in
Provide you with a service or send you / offer you a product;
- Communicate for either sales or billing;
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- To send you useful information for the development of your activity.
- To administer and analyze our clientele (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- To conduct questionnaires on customer satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we intend to offer you products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behavior. With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
For other purposes, we ask for your consent.
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymous. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law, but not longer than 14 months.
We may process your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
The link between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
Further processing would not harm your interests and
There would be an appropriate backup for the treatment.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable them to provide you with a service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our treatment partners:
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How do we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyms where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
We can not guarantee the security of information, however, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Data Protection Officer
Telephone: +33 (0) 1 40 36 02 65
Last modification on July 24, 2018.